Casa Gallina’s Rosemary Cream Scones
Delicious scones courtesy of Casa Gallina in Taos, New Mexico!
Makes 8 small scones
1t Baking Powder
1c Organic Heavy Cream
2T Chopped Fresh Rosemary
1. Put chopped rosemary in cream to infuse for several minutes or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 375. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. With a fork, slowly add Rosemary Cream to flour mixture until dough becomes shaggy.
4. Loosely form ten or twelve scones with your hands onto a greased cookie sheet. Brush each scone with an egg & heavy cream mixture. Sprinkle with Turbinado Raw Sugar.
5. Bake for 13 or so minutes.